Today’s college seniors and recent grads face a challenging and competitive job market. Only a small percentage of graduates land their dream job and transition smoothly into a professional career.
This is why Career Synergies offers College2Career Coaching, a career assistance program for college students and recent graduates. Using proven career coaching techniques coupled with assessment certifications and resume writing certifications, Career Synergies coaches equip students with the self-awareness, confidence, skills and tools to land a professional job and start a career.
Career Coaching Includes:
- A personal assessment of strengths, communication styles and career preferences using the DiSC® Profile
- A personal branding statement that builds self-awareness and provides consistent messaging in communications, resume and “elevator speech”
- A professional resume, cover letter and LinkedIn profile
- Techniques and practice in building a network, improving personal image and active listening
- Behavioral-based interview preparation and practice to make a great impression and win the job
- Unlimited coaching via Skype, FaceTime or telephone for a period of three months
College2Career Coaching was developed by Career Synergies’ coaches with more than 100 combined years of high level experience in career coaching, college recruiting, executive search, training and job search counseling. They are also parents who have helped their own students launch successful careers and can tailor a program to your specific needs.
For a free, brief assessment and additional information email email@example.com.